Pumpkin is not only related to Halloween season, it finds extensive use in baked foods, delicious cuisine and off course the beauty enhancing face masks.
Enriched with vitamin A, C and E, and heaps of zinc, beta carotene, potassium and antioxidants, pumpkin helps in delaying wrinkles.
This pumpkin face mask is refreshing and renders your complexion glowing. The pumpkin concoction has a nice fragrance and is easy to make with all the essential ingredients present in your kitchen cabinet.
What all you Need?
The ingredients of pumpkin face mask are listed as under:
• 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree
• 1.2 tsp of honey
• ½ tsp of full cream milk
• few drops of rose water
How to Prepare the Mask?
• First of all clean the face with cleansing milk and cotton ball.
• Remove all the makeup and clean the skin.
• Take a small bowl and mix pumpkin puree, honey and milk with a spatula.
• Now evenly apply the mask on your skin with a soft brush. Apply the mask on your neck also.
• Leave it for 15-20 minutes so it dries up.
• Now gently wash off the mask with lukewarm water and dry the sin with a clean towel.
• You can apply a moisturizer to hydrate the skin.
The pumpkin face mask nourishes and moisturizes your skin and makes it more supple and healthy.
Try this amazing face mask and we at Oneworldnews would love to know your experiences.
Leave a comment and let us know!