Audrey Hepburn has correctly said, “The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.”
Having beautifully combed and well styled hair is a woman’s delight!
Who likes a limp dull ponytail? None! Most of you love the popular and well kempt pony tail, but despise the idea of having it a limp one.
Oneworldnews unveils the secret of easy tips to give boost and volume to your ponytail.
Things you need:
•comb and/or brush
Add Volume to Your Ponytail
• Comb your hair well and part behind one ear and carry it all the way to the nest one. This way you will separate hair in two sections.
• Take hair clips and clip the hair section in front.
• Take the back section of hair and tie a pony tail on the top of your head with elastic.
• Now spray the hairspray.
• Remove the clip from the top section of hair and spray the hairspray to add volume.
• Now comb the top section and take it backward over the down one and make a seamless pony. Fix it with an elastic band.
• If needed, pull some strands of hair in front to give natural look.
• Use bobby pins to keep the bands in position and curl some strands of hair around it to hide it.
That’s it! You are ready with a bouncy voluminous ponytail that will make others envy.
Try it and share your experience with Oneworldnews.