Day VS Night Studies, when to study?
Boards date sheet is already out and we know you guys are preparing for it. Day VS Night studies always remains a topic of debate among students. We all assume our way of studying to be the best way, but the reality is that every person is different and there is no winner from a scientific point of view. Some students score good marks after studying at night while others find the best time to study to be the morning or the afternoon. Well, both the times are suitable for study. You should have believe in your will power. Time period really doesn’t matter. So, if you are still thinking which is the best time to study? We are here to help you out.
Here, are four benefits of studying at day:
1. After having good and healthy night sleep you will fresh next day and can easily concentrate on your studies.
2. Well, this has become norm now that people sleep at night and get active at day so you can easily go with routine. You will not face any problem to stay awake for long hours at night.
3. This is obvious that when you will prepare yourself for the exams you will have more queries and questions so you can easily communicate with your teachers and friends.
4. Natural light is always better then artificial one. Artificial light hurts our eyes and can affect our natural sleep rhythm.
Related : Is Your Brain As Good As Your Age?
What if you like to study at night? Here are few benefits of studying at night
1. As we mentioned earlier that people are more active, louder and intense during the day. At night there is no disturbance it’s only you so you can study well.
2. At night there is no distraction as your much of friends fall asleep and social media is also less active so you can study well.
3. It is true that things look different by night. The night can increase your creative efficacy and help you see concepts differently.
4. Both the time sets while its day or night is suitable for studies. It is based on your preference, eventually
there is no best study time. But if you are planning to study at night then keep these things in your mind:
Here, are tips for you if you want to study at night:
1 Set a routine: If you decide to study at night then it’s important to establish a study routine. This way your body will get used to it and you can get the best study performance possible.
2. Take Rest: Do not study blindly at night. If you study at night, this does not mean you should be sleeping less. A well -rested mind is key to successful study so make sure you do not neglect your sleep by catching a few zzz’s during the day.
3. Proper lightning: If you are studying at night then keep sure that there is proper light at your room to study.
4. Time Management: It’s easy to lose track of time when studying at night. This makes it even more important to create a study timetable outlining when you will take breaks. It’s recommended that you take a 5 to 10 minute break every 50 minutes when studying.
5. Music: Night is the best time to enhance your creativity so listen music at night whenever you take a break from your studies.
All the very best guys! We hope these tips will help you to score well in exams.