Love to Eat Chicken? This Short Recipe Will Help You Make Your Favorite Chicken
Are you a chicken lover? Not satisfied with the chicken you ordered? Want something more delicious? Here’s a quick and easy recipe, which will help you to make butter chicken at home.
Related : More Delicious Food
So here are the Ingredients you need:
1. ½ cup yogurt
2. Garlic cloves crushed (approx 2)
3. Ginger finely grated (approx 3 cm piece)
4. 2 teaspoon ground cumin
5. 2 teaspoon coriander
6. 1 teaspoon garam masala
7. ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
8. 600g chicken thigh fillets, cut into small pieces (approx 3 cm each)
9. 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
10. 20g butter
11. 1 brown onion, thickly sliced
12. 410g tomato puree
13. ½ massel chicken style liquid stock
14. ½ thicken cup
15. Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Procedure you need to follow to make the delicious dish
1. Take ginger, garlic, coriander, cumin, chilli powder, garam masala and yogurt in a glass or ceramic container. Add chicken and stir to a coat then refrigerate it for at least to 2 hours.
2. Heat oil and butter in a pan and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally till the time onion changes its colour or soften.
3. Add chicken mixture to the pan. Stir and wait until chicken starts to change its colour. Add tomato puree and stock. Cover and let it boil on low flame. Heat and stir occasionally for 10 minutes unless chicken is tender and chicken becomes thickened.
4. Add cream and stir on simmer flame for 5 minutes. Serve with coriander leaves and steamed rice.
So it was an easy to make a recipe for you butter chicken lovers. Hurry up try up yours and share the recipe with others.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at