Check out the class 10 results 2017
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) has released the class 10 result 2017 today at 10 AM. Students who appeared for the exams this year can check their results at cgbse.net.
According to reports, class 10 CGBSE examinations began on February 10 and continued till March 2 at 2,085 test centres this year.
This year the top scorer is Chetan Agrawal with 98.17% in the exam. Chetan Agrawal is from Kiran Public H S School, Kurud, Dhamtari. The second position has been secured by Vinita Patel with 97.67% in the exam. She is from Saraswati Shishu Mandir High School, Masturi. Vinita Patel is the only girl who managed to be on the top 10 scorer list. The third position has been secured by 97.33% in the exam.
Last year, the Board had announced the result on 29 April 2016. 421333 candidates had appeared in the exam.
How to download the CGBSE Class 10 results:
• Go to the official site of the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education. (www.cgbse.net)
• Click on the link to the class 10 results under the “Exam Results” column.
• Type your enrolment number or hall ticket number.
• Click on “Get Results”
• Your result score card will appear
• Download the result from the site and take a print out of the same
As all the candidates are looking for the results, the site is running slow, we suggest candidates to wait for a while and log on to cgbse.net
Note: Also, candidates can check out their results at results.cg.nic.in.
Notably, next week the board is also expected to declare the 12 class results.