CARTOON HEROES A DROOLING REALITY
Melbourne based digital artist has done it for the women. Yes, Australian Jirka Vaatainen has recreated some of the most loved cartoon heroes into portraits of how they’d look in real life; and the results are slender, elegant and svelte.
You might not believe us, but you will believe your eyes:
• Prince Charming in the besuited military jacket with greyish eyes plus neatly combed hair… *dreams* Err…where was I?
• Once a savage Tarzan, now a suave body will flawless locks.
• Remember John Smith from Pacahontas? Yea I feel you; he looks like one dashing hell of a man.
• Oh my God. Drools fill in the air when you see the portrait of Adam from Beauty and the Beast.
• Of chiselled looks and swooning jaw-line, Prince Phillip from the Sleeping Beauty is a thing to stare, admire and repeat.
• Aladdin, one of our favourite characters from the past is at present, even more handsome and striking.
• This portrait of Hercules made me conclude that no Greek God ever looked more sultry and muscular and jaw dropping.
• And the reward for maintaining the best looks goes to Prince Eric. Look at him, isn’t he the ideal showstopper at every fashion show? Oh, and that dimple though.