Career Milestones that you all must achieve
We all study hard, but for what guys? Of course, for making good careers, right? Life gives you perfect stages to accomplish your perfect goals. But how many of you use that period to accomplish your goals? Few of you. Here, are few career milestones that you should achieve by the age of 30.
- Your interns should call you madam or sir or even boss
- Move out from your parents’ house to do something for yourself
- Handle every schedule imaginable — days, nights, weekends, holidays, holiday nights…you get the idea.
- Write a lot of cover letters that you could pen an autobiography of failed job applications. Well, make yourself that much eligible.
- Had such a rude boss whose stories you share with everyone, and especially with your juniors.
- After several years in the professional ranks your resume don’t need the mention of your college and achievements.
- As you get experienced with the passage of time you get better understanding how to cool down in disturbed office situations.
- After bouncing from job to job, you finally realize the value of a stable situation with long-term potential.
Research shows what milestones you should achieve at different stages of life!
Different researches that too on different topics always excite us. We become curious to know about the things. A new study has unveiled the ultimate guide to life, which involves passing a driving test at the age of 20, moving out at 22 and getting married at 27. Not only this, even two holidays a year should be affordable by the time we turn 37, and we ought to have our eye on a buy-to-let property two years later. This is something out of the box but study further reveal that first kiss should be done at the age of 15.
According to the research, 19 is best age to start your career that means full time job.
Here are few things that you should achieve at different ages:
Related : How To Make Better Career Choices?
- First kiss at 15
- Full time job at the age of 19.
- Pass a driving test at 20
- First holiday with friends at 21
- Buy first car at 23
- Be a bridesmaid at 24
- Exchange rings at 25
- Get hitched at 27
- Buy a first flat at 28
- Have a first child at 29
- Can start your own business at 40
- Retire at 60
Well, we are not setting any age barrier for you, we are just letting you this is all you should achieve in your life!