Your wardrobe needs a makeover and here are all fashion essentials that you should own this season
So, finally winter has knocked our doors. Dark mornings and cold nights are upon us, so it’s time to adjust our wardrobe. This season do not let the cold weather become an excuse for not looking ‘Hot’.
So, whether you are a college goer or an office goer, wardrobe overhaul is must for all of you to rock this winter season. If someone know how to shop effectively and how to edit her wardrobe, then looking hot becomes an easy task.
Here are few things that can be included in your wardrobe with minimal fuss:-
- Bomber Jacket: The latest entry to the world of fashion is the bomber jacket. It has made its way to the fashion league to make our winters hot. It can be easily paired up with regular denims or with ripped denims to get a cool look. So, to the days when your leather jacket appears boring, try this sporty outfit.
- Bell Bottoms: The king of 70’s era bell bottom has made its comeback. Yes, bell bottoms are back in fashion and are new trend setters. Whether you like it or not, this thing is snowballing, and your best bet is to either sidestep it or to catch this train to funk city choice is yours.
- Lace-up Ankle Boots: 90’s inspired lace-up combat boots are must for your closet. Lace-up ankle boots will go well with all your dresses. You can wear them with jeans, tapered trousers or even with your flippy printed dress. Indeed, lace -up ankle boots add on to your style statement.
- Turtle Neck: Yes, a turtle neck. It will help you to stay warm in the bone chilling winter. You can buy turtleneck of different colors that best suit your complexion. A turtleneck can be paired up with leggings or with formal pants.
- Neutral toned coat: Since you need to attend a lot of official meetings, formals are must for your wardrobe right? But sometimes it’s okay to look cute. And a neutral toned wool coat can help you to look super cute in winter. Just think of gray, camel, black or olive.
These are some winter fashion essentials that you should own this season. So hurry up girls, go for shopping and leave no stone unturned to look your best this season.