10 Bollywood families who are related to each other
There are many Bollywood Families which are connected to each other. Did you know Aamir Khan and Ali Zafar are brothers-in-law? Shocked ? Here are 10 Bollywood families and their hidden relationships.
But they are not the only one; there are many other relationships prevailing in Bollywood that are yet not known.
10 Bollywood families who are related to each other:
1. Tanvi Azmi married Shabana Azmi’s brother Baba Azmi, they both are sisters-in-law.
2. Farah Ali Khan, Sussanne Khan’s sister married to Dj Aqeel, making him Sussanne’s brother-in-law.
3. Sonam Kapoor’s maternal grandmother and Ranveer Singh’s paternal grandfather are siblings. So, they both are cousins.
4. Shraddha Kapoor’s grandfather is a cousin of the legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar. So, she is the grandniece of the iconic singer.
5. Sharman Joshi is the son-in-law of Prem Chopra as he married his daughter Prerna.
6. Tabu and Farah Naaz are Shabana Azmi’s niece, as their father, Jamal Hashmi is Shabana’s brother.
7. Karan Johar’s mother, Hiroo Johar and Aditya Chopra’s father Yash Chopra are cousins. Therefore, Karan and Aditya are siblings.
8. Emraan Hashmi is the cousin of Alia Bhatt and Pooja Bhatt as he is the son of Mahesh Bhatt’s cousin sister.
9. Armaan Jain is the son of Rima Jain, who is the Raj Kapoor’s daughter. So, he is Kareena Kapoor Khan and Ranbir Kapoor’s cousin.
10. Daisy Irani and Honey Irani are real sisters, so Farah Khan and Sajid Khan and Zoya Akhtar and Farhan Akhtar are cousins.