Blasting cricketer Yuvraj Singh turns a year older, here are few facts about the newly wed
True gem of Indian cricket, Yuvraj Singh turns a year older and here are few interesting facts about him. Everyone is pouring their wishes on him and we too would like to wish Yuvi a very Blasting Birthday and many more successful years more to come. Yuvraj Singh who is famous for his six sixes against England is one of the best ODI cricketers India has produced in recent times. Yuvraj Singh is not famous for his work, but he his famous for other things too! Yuvraj Singh recently tied knot with his lady love Hazel Keech.
As Yuvraj Singh turns 35 today, we have come up with some unknown facts about him, just take a look and get closer look of cricket sensation:-
1. Yuvraj’s dad Yograj Singh is a former Indian fast bowler and Punjabi movie actor.
2. Yuvraj is the only Indian cricketer after Sachin Tendulkar to have been signed by English county Yorkshire, an honor few overseas players are bestowed upon.
3. He was also signed by Microsoft as a brand ambassador when the Xbox 360 video game console was launched in the Indian market way back in 2006.
4. You know why he wears No.12 T-shirt. He wears the jersey with number 12, since his birth date is on 12th of December which is also the 12th month of the year. Yuvi considers 12 to be his lucky number.
5. He was not limited to only cricket. Yuvraj Singh has also done a Bollywood animated movie ‘Jumbo’. Yuvraj did a voice over in the movie produced by Akshay Kumar.
6. Yuvraj has started a great initiative with ‘YouWeCan’, with which he plans to help cancer patients in their treatment. Excellent work Yuvi!
Man who cheated on death: Yuvraj Singh’s inspiring cancer battle
Yuvraj Singh turns 35 today and we wish he live as much as he can. 100 years more to come Yuvi! Yuvi’s cancer battle is indeed inspiring for all of us. True, handsome charming cricketer had gone through cancer in his life.
It was during the time of World Cup when he would wake up in the middle of the night and would find it difficult to breathe and used to cough immensely. After the world cup, a scan for chest cavity revealed a tumour but like any of us he could not believe it and more than that he ignored it as for him cancer meant leaving cricket, therefore, he kept playing matches, it was only in January when the further tests revealed that tumor was malignant — a germ cell cancer called a mediastinal seminoma was diagnosed, it was located in between his heart and his (left) lung and it grew about 14 centimetres like a ball over his chest which was a concern. Then only Yuvi’s real hard work came into scene.
Yuvraj’s doctor planned for chemotherapy and on 26 January he went to U.S for chemotherapy, his chemotherapy started in February and ended in March. Along with this treatment he also took Ayurveda treatment and went for rehabilitation in May, the same year. He successfully beat the cancer and now real hero is once again fit to play.
Yuvraj Singh’s lady Love
Well, recently after breaking the heart of millions of girls, Yuvi tied the knot with Bodyguard beautiful actress Hazel Keech. Yuvraj Singh has dated Bollywood hassenas. Deepika Padukone, Kim Sharma, Preity Zinta, Neha Dhupia are few names to whom Yuvraj was alleged to be associated.