Mala Sinha turns a year older; here are unknown facts about here
Mala Sinha was a heartthrob of Indian men during the era of sixties. She has turned 79 today. She was born on November 11th, 1936. The charm that she had over her fans during that time is incomparable and her fans can still feel that charisma.
She was a phenomenal actress. The twinkle in her eyes used to keep teenagers awake throughout the night.
Those were the days, when people used to cry when they saw their favourite actors and actress weeping in the films, and Mala Sinha was one of those graceful actresses, who had a huge fan following.
She made her Bollywood debut in year 1958 with Phir Subah Hogi. And ever since she made her Bollywood debut she never looked back and gave back to back hits, including Geet, Himalay ki God mein , Jahan Ara and many more.
The Hit song of her film, Be Nostalgic
One of hit of Bollywood that caught the pulse of nation at that time
Here are few unknown facts about her
- She was born to an Indian- Nepali Christian family and her name was Alda Sinha
- She later changed her name to Mala as students in school used to tease her by calling her Dalda.
- She got married to Debonair Chidambar Prasad Lohani in Mumbai on February 16th and they both raised one daughter together
- She got married at the peak of her career
- She continued after marriage and had set a benchmark of millions of girls out there
On her special day, we would like to wish her a very happy birthday and thank her for entertaining all Indians with her phenomenal acting skills.