Ethereal Rani hits 40: Here are few interesting facts about her
Mardani of B- Town aka Rani Mukherjee has turned a year older today. The gorgeous diva is a brilliant actress and her bubbly nature makes her a beautiful human too. Today, on the occasion of her birthday, we would like to wish her a very Happy Birthday. Rani has done some incredible films and her contribution to Hindi Cinema is commendable. In a career spanning over two decades, Rani has earned the tag of being the real queen of Bollywood.
Rani took a break from Bollywood post marriage, but now she is all set to make a comeback. Rani’s Hichki will be released this Friday and its promos are really promising. Here are 10 facts about Rani Mukherjee that will blow your mind.
Here we go!
- Rani Mukherjee was in 10thclass when she got her first movie offer but her dad rejected the film offer.
- She made her Bollywood debut with the film Raja Ki Ayegi Baarat but originally her first movie was a Bengali film Biyer Phool.
- She is the only Bollywood actress to have dinner with Pakistan’s President Parvez Musharraf alongside our Ex-Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
- She is the only Indian Movie star who won Filmfare Award for best actress in Hum Tum.
- Rani Mukherjee has broken the Fairness Myth. She takes pride in flaunting her colour complexion.
- Film Black was a path-breaking film of her career.
- She was 14 when her father died and she was just 26 when her mother passed away. She is a strong woman
- She is married to Aditya Chopra and she is blessed with a baby girl Adira.
- Saathiya was also one the blockbuster that she delivered and stunned everyone.
- She is an inspiration for every young woman out there. On her 40thbirthday, we wish her a blissful year ahead.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com