Virat Kohli turns a year older: Here are few things you need to know
Now- a –days everybody is Virat Kohli’s fan, and of course he deserves such a huge fan following. He is a global star today and people all across the globe admire him. We all can learn a lot from him. He has the technique, the flamboyance, the attitude, the looks as well as the leadership skills. Today, he has become one of the most successful captains of Indian cricket team. He has turned a year older today and here are 5 things that you will relate to if you are a Virat Kohli fan.
- Every time you hear Chiku, Virat comes into your mind: Virat Kohli’s nickname is Chiku and his fans just can’t get over it. Every time we hear this word only and only Virat comes to our mind.
- His Unique hairstyle: People are fan of his hairstyle. His hairstyle went on to became a rage in India even B- Town actor Varun Dhawan got influenced by it.
- Virat’s aggressive gyming attitude: He is a disciplined sportsman. He knows his job well. He never misses his gym schedule. He is a fitness freak and his fans just love it.
- His love for Japanese Food: He really love Japanese food. Though he doesn’t know how to cook food, but he has expressed his wish of learning it a lot of time.
- The way he express his feelings: He is young, he is talented, he is successful but he know how to maintain a balance between personal and professional life. He keeps expressing his feelings for his lady love and every time when he does it we just go- awwwww!
Happy Birthday, Virat Kohli!