10 Unknown facts about Salman Khan
Salman Khan aka Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan is an Indian film actor, model, television personality, producer and philanthropist who was born on 27 December 1965. He will turn 51 this year and here are Unknown facts about Salman Khan.
He is the eldest son of Salim Khan who is a famous screenwriter. He is the superstar of the Hindi Film Industry. There are a number of reasons to love the handsome hunk, Salman Khan. Now, the actor has become the box office king. Here below we will discuss about some interesting facts about Salman khan.
He is known as the wanted Khan of Bollywood. He is ruling the industry at the moment with super-duper and blockbuster hits.
Here are 10 unknown facts about Salman Khan:
1. Salman Khan wanted to be a writer.
2. He loves Chinese food and his favorite restaurant is China garden in Mumbai.
3. After the movie “Maine Pyaar Kiya” released, Salman Khan was jobless for 6 months. Now the actor has successfully completed 25 years in the Industry!
4. Salman’s favorite actress is Hema Malini and favorite actor is Sylvester Stallone.
5. Salman wrote films like ‘Chandramukhi’ and ‘Veer’. Alongside, the story of “Baaghi: A Rebel for Love” was Salman’s idea for which he was given credit in the movie.
6. Salman khan always wears a turquoise stone bracelet.
7. One of the interesting facts about Salman Khan is that he loves soft malmal handkerchief instead of a cotton handkerchief.
8. His father Salim Khan also wears a similar bracelet and considers it be very lucky.
9. Salman khan shared his “evergreen nostalgia collection” of songs on Facebook. The collection includes songs like ‘Mere Sapno ki…’ and ‘Chura Liya hai..’ and soon. Salman had a special liking for Kishore Kumar and Mohammad Rafi’s songs.
10. According to reports, Salman khan’s fans have opened a new restaurant named BhaiJaanz in Mumbai. The restaurant walls are decorated with Salman’s movie trivia.