Plato says “at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet”. Truly the month of love is just about to begin and I’m sure all the love birds have scheduled their gifts and plans for the most romantic day of the year i.e. 14th February the Valentines day. If you are still one of those who are in a fix what to buy and what not to buy then this is surely going to help you.
Gifts for your “Eve”-
• Let her feel special- After Cook something special for her if you haven’t till date. Even a cup of coffee or tea right in the morning would do. If you are a good cook or any of your friends can help you with a special cuisine, nothing can be better than that.
• A special surprise- Needless to say that she is expecting a gift from you. But remember “the manner of giving is worth more than the gift”. Bring that poise, that grace. Right from the gift wrapping paper, to the venue of your dinner, even your tie or shirt everything should be filled with the colour of love. Let the theme be romantic or of her choice.
• Write a Personalized letter for your beloved- a letter in your own handwriting unfolding the 101 reasons why you love her so much. Take a perfumed glossy paper Make her feel at the top of the world. Make her feel special. Remember no money spend in gifts can buy such happiness as your own efforts will bring.
• Jewelry- Adorn her and personify her beauty with jewels.
• A romantic dinner- This time let it be on a cruise or on a special boat.
• An exciting trip- Let your Valentine feel special with a romantic week long exotic vacation at a new location, at least a place she’s never been before.
• Clothes- You’ve bought dresses for her a number of times but on this Valentines day give her a dress which gives her a new look altogether. Change her style, change her look.
• Do all her household errands- She has been the “lady in the house”, let her feel that she is the “queen of the house”. Complete all her household errands as soon as you can.
• Thank her- If you are unable to do all this just leave notes for her at all the places in the house telling her how important she is, what she means in your life?
• Love-“Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.”(Jean Anouilh) love her, take care of her, be there for her, leave a habit for her and see the difference.
Gifts for your “Adam”-
• A hug-“A hug is a great gift – one size fits all, and it’s easy to exchange”. Easy, simple, leave your shy aside, wear your smile and before he wishes you its better you surprise him this time.
• A monopoly game- be creative and let him play a creative monopoly game designed exclusively for him by you. Give him a small special gift every time he wins a round, reminding him and thanking him for all that he’s done for you.
• For gizmo lovers- “Men have a fetish for electronic gadgets” so if your man has reverence for such objects, gift him one.
• Collage-Celebrate the season of togetherness by gifting him a wall-sized collage filled with pictures- just two of you together.
• A rendezvous- Love is not about romance only, it is about spending time together with the loved one. Drive him to all the places, right from his school to college letting him meet his special friends with whom he’s grown up for
• An exotic alarm-clock- Be there with him all the time, every minute every second. Get the wallpaper of the clock printed with a sweet picture of the time spent together.
• Shoes-“a man’s character is known by his shoes.” Let his shoes be the one which describes him and suits his personality well.
• Clothing- A nice tie, matched with a beautiful shirt or simply a jeans and a t-shirt would say it all.
• Champagne-Men cannot do without hard drinks and a French champagne would definitely convey what you haven’t said so far.
• Printed personalized items-Right form his pillow to his towel, t-shirt, coffee mug be printed with beautiful quotes, pictures and surprise him every moment every second.
“It isn’t the size of the gift that matters, but the size of the heart that gives it”. let your valentine feel larger than life, make him/her feel special no matter what gift you choose for him/her. He/she must feel special to be a part of your life and connected to you.