Jennifer Winget as Zoya is winning our hearts
If you are a Jennifer Winget fan, then we are sure that watching her on screen is the best thing that can ever happen to you. After winning hearts as Maya in Beyhadh, she is back with Bepanah on Colors. The show started on March 19 and in just one week, the show has got a lot of people hooked on it. Jennifer is one of the fine actors that TV industry has today. She has proved her mettle as an actor in every show she did.
Here are few reasons that why you should watch it. Trust us, you will not regret:
- The storyline of the show is a thriller and we are loving the mystery
- The super –fresh chemistry of Harshad Chopra and Jennifer Winget will give you goosebumps
- The exotic location in the show will be a visual treat for you.
- The surprise factor – Yes, you will be amazed to watch how Jennifer’s transformation from Maya to Zoya
- The Best part – It is not a Saas -Bahu Saga.
- Last but the not the least, fashion diva Jennifer Winget will definitely inspire you with her looks and costumes.
Here is the trailer, take a look!
Maya VS Zoya
Jennifer Winget had won a lot of accolades as Maya and now, Zoya will make you go weak on your knees. Honestly, there is no comparison between Maya and Zoya. Maya had a lot of shades. It was Jennifer’s benchmark performance. On the other hand, Bepanah has just got on the air, but we are sure that it will get unfolded beautifully. We rate the show 3.5 stars. The show airs on Colors Monday to Friday @ 9 pm.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com