Here are few new parking rules that you should know!
Now, the parking issue will be resolved through the tool of heavy fines which will be levied on the rule breakers. According to reports, Delhi government is going to make new parking rules that will soon come into action.
1. Rates of parking will be different in weekends and weekdays.
2. Rates of parking will be different in Peak hours.
3. Parking on colony roads will be payable.
4. Parking on footpaths will be made a cognizable offence
5. Rates for parking in every 30 minutes after the given time.
The authorities are looking very much concerned for this but implementing this will be a challenge because many authorities will be engaged for the cause.
The distribution of charge and the allocation of areas will remain the biggest stone towards this policy’s implementation, as the people are in a habit of parking their vehicles by roadside and bribing the Police and getting away with it.
The rules are important but a watch dog should be allocated along with applying the rules.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at