Happy Birthday, Katrina Kaif! You are an inspiration
Here, are some lesser-known facts about Katrina:
1. Katrina Kaif was born in Hong Kong, and then she moved to different countries, and finally, she moved to London.
2. Though there was a rumor that “Boom” is the first movie of Katrina Kaif but she was first cast in “Saaya” by Mahesh Bhatt but couldn’t get the role because she couldn’t speak Hindi, and she made her debut in “Boom” in 2003.
3. In spite of being modern, Kaif believes in superstition. She visits Dargah Sharif in Ajmer, Mount Mary Church in Mumbai, and Siddhivinayak Temple before her movie gets released.
4. In the year 2011, she finally accepted the relationship between her and Salman.
5. Kaif wakes up early in the morning at 6 am and does swimming and yoga exercises.
6. Before being a famous actress, she worked every day for a three-and-a-half year, and even for 16 hours.
Salman Khan the savior!
Well, she is a successful actress in Bollywood but if we talk about her personal life she is not that lucky. Katrina has dated two Bollywood handsome hunks. Katrina was in a serious relationship with Salman Khan as he helped her a lot to build her career but soon after she fell in love with Ranbir Kapoor. Both of them used to share great chemistry and they even lived together under one roof for several years but things didn’t work between them and they both parted their ways in the year 2016. Now, Katrina is single and Ranbir is dating Alia Bhatt.
On the work front:
Katrina has two projects right now. She will be seen opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Zero. And she will be working with Aamir Khan in Thuggs Of Hindustan.