Aishwarya Rai Bachchan turns 43
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil gorgeous actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has turned 43 today and entire Bollywood industry is pouring their birthday wishes on the actress, so how we can forget to do so? Happiest Birthday to Aishwarya hope you have a wonderful year ahead and you keep on entertaining your fans.
Well, on her birthday we have come up with some unknown facts about her, Have a look:
Unknown facts about Aish
Actress Aishwarya Rai has a huge fan following and her fans are always remain keen to know about her personal life. So, here are few interesting facts about her:
- Do you know this gorgeous actress was actually never interested in acting instead she wanted to build her career in medicine.
- Aish is first Indian Celebrity to participate in the well known American show Oprah Winfrey.
- Her first commercial was for the brand Camlin Pencils when she was in the class ninth
- Apart from this, she was the first Indian actress whose statue has been placed in Madame Tussauds
- As a young model, she once met legendary actress Rekha and Rekha appreciated her work and wished her a luck then only she got a work in Umrao Jan with Rekha and her hubby junior Bachchan.
- Director Karan Johar approached Aish first for the role of Tina in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, but she was not able to work in that film.
- Lastly, when American President George W. Bush visited India he invited the gorgeous lady to join him for dinner but she was not able to do so.
. Love Affairs
Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan( The most controversial one)
This love affair was one of the most controversial love scandals in the Bollywood. During the time of shooting of ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’ love blossomed between Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai but things didn’t work between the couple and soon they parted their ways . They dated each other for quite a long time. But after their separation Aish mentioned in media that Salman Khan used to beat her.
Vivek Oberoi and Aish
After breaking up with Salman Khan, Aish got solace in Vivek’s arms. They started dating each other from ‘Ku Hogya Na’ but things was as not as normal between them. There were a lot of headlines that Salman threatened Vivek and so on and then soon they also parted their ways.
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai
This was last relationship through which Aish went through. Nobody, was believing that Aishwarya is getting married to Abhishek Bachchan who was going through rough patch of his career. But, both of them happily got married in 2007 and now they are blessed with a beautiful girl as well.
Best films of her career
Well, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has given several hiits in her career, some of them are;
- Hum Dil De Chuke Hai Sanam
- Jodha Akbar
- Rain coat