World Kindness Day 2018: Everything you need to know
World Kindness Day is around the corner. Every year it is celebrated on 13 November 2018. It was introduced in the year 1998 by the World Kindness movement. World Kindness Day 2018 is around the corner. In that case, we have decided to talk about the importance of doing Kind acts. A lot of us preach about random acts of Kindness. We often hear people saying, ” Be Kind to others. Show your care and make this world a better place.” But there are very few people who actually practice Kindness. Talking about the random act of Kindness will not bring a change in this society, we need to start practicing it. Kindness could be best explained by those who have learned the act of giving and passing.
Here is a list of 10 Kind Deeds that you can do to make someone smile:
1. Send a motivating message to a friend or a relative. That will bring an instant smile on their face.
2. Pay someone a genuine compliment. Today, people do not give each other compliment. We are so occupied with work, and a lot of time, we usually ignore. Giving someone a genuine compliment can make their whole day.
3. Feed stray dogs. Yes, the joy of feeding cute dogs in unmatchable. You can start your day by feeding them food.
4. Send flowers to your near and dear ones. Let them know that they really matter
5. Throw garbage in the dustbin even it is lying on the road. You will feel happy and you will also make the environment clean.
6. You can write a positive post for someone who is going through a tough time. Let them know that you are there for them. Motivate them to do better.
7. Visit an old age home and spend some time there. Spread joy, peace, and smile. The joy of doing something for others cannot be replaced by money or expensive gifts.
8. You can also thank your boss for being an amazing person. Not all bosses are bad. There are people who always support his or her workers.
9. Hug your parents and siblings for their incredible contribution in your life.
10. Buy food for someone who really needs it. Feed them good food.