Rock your cousin’s wedding like a pro with these trendy outfits
Wedding season is all about yummy food and an excuse to flaunt desi clothes. Desi clothes don’t only mean Anarkali and Lehangas. There are so many options that you can try this wedding season. But when we can get a lot of choices, it becomes difficult to choose one. Today, we will tell you about 8 trendy ethnic outfits that you can wear this wedding season.
1 Capes: Capes came into the spotlight as serious wedding-wear when Shahid Kapoor’s bride, Mira Rajput, wore for Delhi reception party. You can wear capes with lehenga, dhoti pants, churidar, palazzo, Gown.
2. Dhoti Pants: Dhoti is not so new in style but it is always in trend because of its comfortable style. You can pair it up with kurta, peplum &crop top, jacket and cape.
3. Crop Tops &Skirts: Crop tops and maxi skirts can also be used as lehengas and blouses, officially multi-tasking in fashion is here. This is also perfect for a bride to wear for her Mehendi If you are wearing long printed maxi skirts wear it with light work crop tops, capes and plain tops, or if you are thinking to go with plain skirts try to wear with heavy tops.
4. Dhoti Saris & Pant Saris: The dhoti style has found itself a place in sari-drapes as well! And of course, Sonam Kapoor is our go-to guide on how it’s done right.
5 .Long Kurtas & lehengas: It is one of the perfect outfits to wear in this winter season wedding you can also style it with a dupatta.
6. Jackets: Fitted, flowing, flared. Short, long, sheer, open, closed. Doesn’t matter how you love your jacket, because it’s all good. You can go for Jacket with Cigarette Pants, Dhoti Pants, Palazzo, Sharara you can also wear Short & long Jacket with Lehenga.
7. High Low Kurtas : A kurta with an asymmetrical cut in front. High-low has been an international trend. High Low Kurta with Salwar or Churidar, Dhoti Pants and can also go with Palazzos.
8. Kurtas with Palazzos & Shararas: Now don’t pair kurta with churidars and salwars only. Experiment with palazzos and shararas, as we move on from slim-fit to wider pant-leg silhouettes. You can go for Long Kurta with palazzo, short kurta with palazzo, Palazzo with High Low Kurta you can also wear long & short Kurt with Sharara.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org