Are you looking for simple and Easy cooking? Here are few recipes you can try
Cooking is an art! If you love to eat but don’t have time to cook, then we have an option for you. Well, here are quick recipes that can be rustled up within 30 minutes without requiring much effort. This sounds interesting and you might not believe us. Try it to believe it! There is nothing quite like enjoying simple flavours in home-made meals.
Not only is it healthy, you can also pick your favourite ingredients and customize the flavours as per your liking. And when it comes to veggies, there are so many delicious ways you can cook them! Just add maximum vegetables in your fish. You should make the most of seasonal produce to load up on all the essential nutrients. Keep in your mind you have to remain healthy as well.
So, here are delicious and mouth watering dishes you can prepare in 30 minutes.
1. Whole wheat pasta in Mushroom Sauce: Stunning whole wheat pasta laced with a creamy mushroom sauce ready in just 25 minutes!
2. Aloo Tamatar Ka Jhol: Easiest dish it is. Cut the fuss with this simple yet satisfying Indian veg curry. Two humble ingredients that you will always find in your pantry and a few mild spices can create you a meal in minutes.
3. Jeera Vegetables : Green is good! A lovely mix of spinach, carrots and potatoes brightened with the peppery flavor of cumin, a game changing condiment.
4. Southern Style Okhra: This recipe will change the way you see lady fingers. Enhanced with Southern flavours of mustard seeds, tamarind, jaggery and coconut this simple recipe can will leave you delighted.
5. Indian Stir Fry: Another 30 minutes dish is Indian Stir Fry. A stir fry comfortably tops the health charts. This can be made in a snap and allow you to control the amount of fat used. A quick mix of veggies like baby corn, mushroom, bell peppers and artichokes, tossed in mustard oil with desi spices.
6. Butter Paneer : Lovely chunks of Paneer bathed in a heavenly gravy of butter, tomatoes, methi leaves, cashew paste and milk. A quick recipe that can satisfy your soul. It’s delicious! Definitely try it at your place.
7. VGV Vegetable Sandwich: A fresh mix of broccoli, eggplant, marinated in herbs and placed between beautiful buns. Add a dash of plum chutney and cream cheese to round the dish.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at