Durga Puja is all round the corner, don’t miss it!
India is a religious country, full of festivals and this is a most beautiful part of the heritage. Durga Puja is one of the beautiful festivals that clean our souls and everybody celebrates it with great enthusiasm. Durga Puja is a festival that brings people together all across India. The fun, food and the fervour that Durga Puja brings is something that can not be replicated. The entire city turns into a beautiful dreamland of joy and togetherness.
Here are few reasons why it’s important to attend Durga Puja!
It is like stepping into paradise for any true food lover!
1. Food stalls serving mouth watering dishes remain open in each and every corner. You can’t resist yourself to taste the delicious dishes.
2. You will love the family atmosphere everywhere. Family of 10-12 members including grandparents and grandkids too actively love to see beautiful and decorated pandals.
3. Durga Puja is one occasion where adults too act like kids. They play games, enjoy music etc.
4. The mesmerising mix of lights and music during Durga Puja intoxicates anyone who comes within a mile of it.
5. The beautiful and exquisite pandals are undoubtedly the biggest spectacles during Durga Puja. The sight of families and friends hopping from one grand pandal to the next is indeed one that’s remarkable!
6. The long line for bhog that literally goes on for kilometers and kilometers.
But you can bet your life that not a single person is going to give up and get out of that line. It’s perhaps the only line that never gets shorter! Truly a remarkable sight!
7. Dhaak and Dhunuchi dance.
This is just not a ritual dance, it is more of a merriment. A part of everyday aarti, men with dhaaks create an ambience of celebration & sheer happiness. Adults & kids alike can be seen dancing with the perfect rhythm & enthusiasm which is almost infectious.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org