Home -friendly ways to shed your body weight!
In today’s society, it’s really important to maintain the shape of your body. All of us have become body conscious. There are people who are really enthusiastic when it comes to fitness and have the time to hit the gym and exercise daily to get a toned and fit body. While on the other, there are some who either do not have the time or are too lazy or find gyms boring.
However, if you wish to have a toned body, it is not always important to have a gym on your ‘to-do’ list. There are many interesting and exciting ways that can help you lose weight and stay in shape as well.
1. Just cycle around: If you want to get a toned body and lose weight as well, then there is no better option than cycling. It helps to burn calories, and give you perfect body size. It is good for the health of the heart, and it also increases stamina.
2. Add a pinch of sports in your daily routine: Not only to get toned body, but also to remain fit add sports in your routine. Say, anything from a simple game of badminton to cricket can do well for your body. Sports can help you work your way through the excess flab that refuses to go away and can help you stay active as well. If you want to get adventurous, then go for something like football or volleyball.
3. Clean the house: Most simple way to get toned body .Apart from having a hygienic environment, cleaning the house and doing the household chores would also help you to lose those extra calories and burn fat. This is a great idea for those housewives who hardly get time to hit a gym.
Related : Indian Diet for Weight Loss!
4. Make love: Yes, we mean it literally! Lovemaking is a fun and exciting way to shed some calories and work your muscles. It is an extremely ‘weight loss-friendly’ exercise that can help you burn around 55 calories in a 30-minute session. Well, we would still say, do not rely on this one alone, but add it to your fitness regime when you are in mood to workout with your better half by your side.
5. It’s all about swimming: One of the best ways to exercise the entire body and to lose weight at the same time, is to get in the water. Yes, we are talking about swimming! It also helps to increase your endurance and stamina. Swimming is a kind of exercise. This is a perfect workout for your arms, legs and the core, without leaving any pressure on the joints as well.
6. Yoga: This is really beneficial to shed weight. All you need to do is, learn the basics from a yoga instructor or a video from the Internet and then, follow the routine in the comfort of your home. This is one of the most efficient ways to slim down and lose weight without hitting the gym.
7. It’s all about dance: Looking for a fun way to slim down and burn that excess fat? Then, dancing is an ideal way to do it! Zumba, belly dancing and pole dancing are some of the latest styles of dancing that you can join to achieve your fitness goals.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com