Most sensible man of the house ‘Vikas Gupta’!
Bigg Boss 11 has reached to its peak level. So far we have witnessed friends turned foes and foes turned friends. Bigg Boss 11 is a controversial show and contestants leave no stone unturned to create extra masaledaar drama on it.
Without fights and controversies, the show is simply incomplete. So, Bigg Boss 11 is turning no stone unturned for doing so. There is no Bigg Boss without some high-voltage incidents. Some contestants like Om Swami and Priyanka Jagga created total chaos in the last season; this season, we have Priyank Sharma to take their place.
On the other hand, Bandgi Kalra and Puneesh Sharma are showing unwanted romance, which is making it a bit uncomfortable for us to watch the show.
Love is totally on air but people are not liking it much. On the other hand, Shilpa Shinde and Vikas Gupta’s unexpected patch-up has stunned us. We loved the way Vikas Gupta handled the situation and consoled Shilpa when she was lonely and sad.
After this, we can figure out that Vikas Gupta is the only sensible contestant on the show. It is not just due to one incident that we are calling him sensible, but it is due to various good gestures that he has shown over a period of time.
Here, are few incidents that will make you believe that Vikas aka Mr. Right deserves to be the winner of the show:
1. When Shilpa was sitting under the table and shedding tears, Vikas went up to her and consoled her. He told her that he is always there for her and will never ever withdraw support. We got to see a wonderful example of “Jo hua so hua”. Usually, people keep petty things in mind and make relations all the more bitter; however, in case of Vikas, it is complete the opposite.
2. Bigg Boss house controversies are very common. Cheap comments are exchanged often; some men do not even realize that they must respect the females in the house. They just keep passing lewd comments on them. Amidst this, Vikas has proved that he is the best man who know how to respect women.Priyank had passed very cheap and personal comments against Arshi, VIkas made sure he gave her the support she needed. Just one sentence i.e. “Main hamesha tumhare saath rahunga iss game mein.”. Support is what a woman needs in such a situation.
3. Vikas always supports the person who is right. He is blessed with leadership qualities too. No matter how good friends he is with someone, he will stand with the right person only. Remember the Aakash Dadlani v/s Benafsha fight? It was too wild and intense. During the fight, he preferred being the mediator between the 2, instead of adding fuel to the fire. No, he didn’t take sides; instead, he corrected the faults of both Ben as well as Aakash. What a sensible person he is!
4. Another instance was with Jyoti Kumari. Vikas was very protective over her and literally treated her like his own child. Well, we got to know that he is good with people younger than him too; instead of being dominating or bullying her, we always saw Vikas protecting Jyoti.
5. Some people have a habit of back-bitching, but thankfully, Vikas is not so. And this is what we liking about him. He knows how to express feelings in sensible words & how to make others understand. Vikas always talks whatever is in his mind i.e. without adding any mirch masala. While talking about women, Vikas always knows his limits. Even though someone has behaved badly with him, he does not point fingers or bitch about her. For example, even in case of Hina, he just dislikes her hypocrisy, but we have never heard him say bad about her or use disrespectful language.
6. When Salman Khan was bashing Vikas, he took everything sportingly and didn’t be rude or showed attitude. Instead of claiming himself Mr. Right, he understood things and took them positively.
7. The way he talks with Arshi Khan shows his respect again. No doubt, Arshi has always been surrounded by loads of controversies and is known for her boldness. Regardless of her clothes, her profession or anything else, Vikas has supported her and considered her as a “WOMAN” first.
8.When it came to nominating Hiten and Bandgi, Vikas stayed true to his promise. He had promised Bandgi that he will save her and he did so. However, even after nominating Hiten, he went up to him and said a sorry.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org