7 Foods That Will Certainly Uplift Your Mood
7 Foods That Will Certainly Uplift Your Mood:- Studying the current scenario, with the growing awareness of the adverse effects of stress, depression, and anxiety the interest in staying fit has increased among men and women.
The term depression can be constructs thoughts as feeling sad, unhappy, miserable, and blue. However, several factors are responsible for enhancing the chance of depression such as medications, grief, sexual or physical abuse, conflict, family problems, personality, loneliness, use of alcohol and drugs.
Therefore, to your rescue we have prepared a list of natural, sumptuous, and healthy foods that will easily fix and uplift your mood.
7 Uplifting Foods –
- Chocolate: Now this may freak you bit but chocolate is a great source of vitamins minerals, soluble fibre and antioxidants. In addition, Chocolate also reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and improves the blood flow.
- Saffron: Dating back, ancient Persian medicine used saffron in the treatment of depression. Saffron is effective in reducing the problems and pain of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menstrual cramps. Nevertheless, saffron also cures problems of cold and asthma. Even prevents dry skin, cancer, skin diseases, and so forth.
- Tea: You must have often heard your parents drinking tea when they suffer from headache or stomach ache and even from tiredness. This is because tea is effective in fighting depression, mild aches and elevating mood. Green tea among the tea family is known as ‘wonder herb’ because of its extensive health benefits.
- Coconut : It is also a great source of vitamins, minerals, potassium, fiber, saturated fats, caprylicacid and Vitamin E. Coconut being low in sodium and high in potassium, reduces the levels of high blood pressure and lowers the chance of stroke and heart attack.
- Banana: A perfect anti-depression diet must include bananas. They are a great source of nutrients such as Vitamin A, C and E, natural oils, carbohydrates, potassium, zinc and iron and magnesium. In addition, Magnesium plays a pivotal role in protecting the body’s health.
- Eggs: They are rich in Vitamin A, collagen, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin D Vitamin B6, calcium, folate, phosphorous, selenium and tryptophan. Tryptophan is defined as elevating the mood by lowering the levels of depression and anxiety. Eggs also fight depression, facial pain, and insomniac.
- Walnuts: The treatment of anxiety should include walnuts as they effectively reduce tension and anger. Walnuts also lower the risk of heart attacks, strokes, and prevents cancer. In addition, they are a great source of Alpha lipoic acid, tryptophan, Vitamin B6 and folate.
-Binge on! Food is life after all.