Goa and Manali are now a passe, try these fascinating places for an exotic vacation
If you people are low on budget but still want to go for an exotic vacation, then you must try some beautiful places that cost you very little. 10K is not enough for traveling? This is what you are thinking, right? Well, there are so many places where you can visit under the budget of 10k.
Here are seven secret places in India where you can visit under 10k :
1. Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh: Nestled far away in the valleys of Arunachal Pradesh, Tawang is 2 bus rides – each about Rs. 200 – from the railway station at Tezpur, Assam. A 4-day- trip to this pristine spot may cost as low as Rs. 3000. It is a beautiful place too.
2. Kausani, Uttarakhand: Few places in the Himalayas can compare to the beauty of Kausani and for those up in and around Delhi, Kausani happens to be a bargain of a trip. Sidestep the tour packages and you can have a gala at Kausani for a little over 1500 bucks per day. Not bad at all. It is a good option guy!
3. Hemis, Kashmir: Hemis is a beautiful valley laid out across the Leh tehsil. In fact, one could take a truck ride from Manali to Leh for as low as Rs. 500. Isn’t it cool? What’s better than that? Considering the simplicity of the town, stay and food turns out to be a steal. Imagine the possibilities!
4. Nubra Valley, Ladakh: Hemis’ lonesome twin sister, Nubra valley is about 150 km north of Leh. One could split their trip into two halves between the Hemis and Nubra Valley if one were adventurous enough, with short bus rides. One stone, two birds.
5. Khajjiar, Himachal Pradesh: Another exotic location to travel is Khajjiar. Easy pickings for those from north India, again. Khajjiar is just off of Dalhousie, sitting quietly on a small plateau. With a short train ride to Pathankot in as low as ₹1200, Khajjiar would just be one-bus ride away. Khajjiar also happens to offer low budget stays, although one could manage to stay in one of Dalhousie’s hostels.
6. Matheran, Maharashtra: South India’s Grand Canyon, Matheran is a beautiful hill station for those looking for a getaway. Hitch a train ride from Mumbai to Neral station, for a toy train up to Matheran, all for a few hundred bucks. A 4-day trip to Matheran could be enjoyed king-size within Rs.3000. That’s a steal if you ask me! If you are bored with hill stations this is a cool place to travel.
7. Shoja, Himachal Pradesh: Himachal is the place to be! Shoja happens to be just a stone throw from the Kullu district and can be joined together with your Kullu trip. Although Shoja does seem to have cheaper, and relatively isolated places to stay.