Wolfberry can boost your immune system; here are its 7 amazing health benefits
You might have heard about Wolf berry or Gonji berry, but do you really know about its health benefits? Well, it has numerous health benefits, and including them in your diet would be a wise decision. Having wolf berries means keeping a lot of dangerous diseases berries at bay.
Before we proceed further, it is important to know about Gonji Berries:
Wolfberry or Gonji berry is used in traditional Chinese medicine and in food preparations in China. It originally belongs to China but it is also grown in warmer parts of world, including America, Central Asia, Southwest Asia, Australia, but China is the biggest exporter of Wolfberry in the world. In traditional medicine, goji berries were used to cure liver diseases, infertility, dry cough, and headaches. It was considered a tonic which used to increase the longevity.
Related : 5 healthy foods that we should eat daily
Here are 7 amazing health benefits of wolf berries that you might not know:
- Anti – Cancer Properties: The Chinese used wolf berry to treat cancer in ancient times. Scientific studies have revealed about its anti- cancer properties. They were tested on human cancer cell, which showed considerable control over their growth.
- Good for skin care: It has antioxidant properties, which protects skin from the adverse effect of ultraviolet rays.
- It can improve the sperm quality: Studies have proved that Goji berry has aphrodisiac properties, and it can reduce the damage caused due to the testes.
- It also protects brain cells: Free radicals can attack brain cells and damaged brain cells can develop dangerous diseases. Having wolfberry in your diet keeps all these risks at bay.
- Its Anti- aging properties can keep you young: Yes, wolf berry also has anti – aging properties and including them in your diet can help you to stay younger for longer time.
- Improves Sleep quality: It is a great stress buster. Studies have shown goji berry improves sleep quality without any adverse effect.
- Maintains blood sugar: It can be your new favourite if you have a particular sweet tooth but before taking it consult your doctor,
especially if you have low blood sugar level. It can help:
- Improve sugar tolerance
- Improve and recover cell that produce insulin
- Potentially lower blood sugar
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org