Virushka are looking adorable and we just can’t get over
After days of intense speculations, Virat and Anushka finally tied the knot in Italy yesterday. Now, Anushka Sharma has finally become Mrs. Anushka Virat Kohli. As soon as the news broke out, there was a storm on twitter.
Well, there are so many things that couples can lean from this newly wed couple, but we will tell you 6 Love lessons that we all should learn from them.
1. Friendship is really important in a lovely relationship: Before husband and wife they are really good friends. In every relationship friendship is important.
2. Respecting each other’s individuality: They both respect each other’s individuality and maintain a personal space, which is very important for a healthy relationship.
3. Financial Independent : Both of them are at the peak of their careers. They have come a long way and both of them are financially stable.
4. Little bit PDA is important : Showing your love to world is not a bad thing. So sometimes it’s okay to get indulge in a PDA.
5. Commitment level : They both are big stars in their field, but their commitment level for each other is just commendable.
6 Being with each other in high and lows: Being there for each other everytime makes your bond stronger. They were there for each other everytime.
Well, The Virat-Anushka wedding was attended only by close family and a few friends.
According to reports, ‘Virushka’, as the couple is fondly called, will host a reception in New Delhi for their relatives on December 21, followed by a reception in Mumbai for industry friends and cricketers on December 26.
They will then travel to South Africa, where the Indian cricket team will be playing a keenly anticipated series.
We wish the couple a blissful married life.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com