Consider super – exotic destinations if you are planning your Bachelorette!
Well, wedding season is on and a lot of people are getting hitched this year. So if you are one of them, here we bring to you 5 exotic destinations from around the world where you can throw your bachelorette.
It’s time to put on your planning hat and host the world’s most awesome bachelorette party for your besties! A party that will make your friends go crazy. While one crazy night of partying seems to be the norm for bachelorettes, why not turn it into a holiday with the girls instead? Trust us it’s just the thing you and the bride, who has been going crazy planning the wedding, need! Tune out from all the wedding drama and simply go crazy.
1. Go, Goa, Gone! First place that tops our chart is of course Goa! Best place to hang out with your buddies. The official destination for bachelorette parties is Goa and not without reason. It’s the perfect place to catch some surf and sun in the day and party hard at night. Champagne by the poolside, partying till sunrise, getting the perfect pre-wedding tan on beaches… book your tickets right away!
2. Mumbai: Mumbai is too a perfect place for this type of party. If you want to have a really wild party, you need to head to Mumbai. With hundreds of venue choices, you can pick anything from Bollywood night to house music to EDM for the big day. Spend your day street shopping in Bandra till the end.
3. Nashik: Include this place in your checklist too. Head out to Nashik and check out their excellent vineyards. Give your taste buds a treat with wine tastings during the day and plan a plantation tour as a sundowner, with a bottle of your favourite wine for company.
4. Pondicherry: Pondicherry, with its laid-back vibe, is the perfect place to unwind, relax and simply enjoy spending time with the bride-to-be, before she gets too caught up with her wedding. Opt for a home stay and enjoy the local cuisine, take walks around the picturesque town and spend the evenings getting drunk under the open skies. Beaches here are just mind blowing.
5. Andamans: This can be quite expensive place to hangout but its nice place though. If you have a slightly higher budget head over to the beautiful islands to spend some time with the sun, the sea and the sand! But before planning vacations or party here don’t forget to tight your pockets.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org