It’s all about missing Devakshi magical chemistry
Well, one of the best serial ever has finally gone off – air. Of course, it was a happy ending. Within months of the show going on air, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi went on to become the highest rated Indian fiction show on IMDB. Everybody is finding Sonakshi Bose and Dev Dixit’s love story relatable and cute. Sonakshi Bose aka Erica Fernandes has won over everyone’s hearts with her girl-next-door looks and acting skills. For those who didn’t know, this is Erica’s first ever TV serial. In an interview, she had said that she was very excited and thrilled to be embarking on this new adventure of her career. She feels honoured to be associated with such a fantastic team.
So, here are 5 things we gonna miss about this drama thriller :
1. We will definitely miss cute and romantic love story of Sonakshi Bose and Dev Dixit. Their love story showed different colours of love to us and we just loved it.
2. Character of Ishwari will be missed as well. Mother who sacrificed a lot and was really attached to her son was all about her character. Her transition phase in the serial was well written.
3. Mamiji and Vicky will be missed because they were the people who added more spice in the serial. Villains are always required. They played perfect Villains roles. When Vicky got married to Ileana that was an epic part of the serial.
4. How can we forget Mr. Bijoy Bose. He was the perfect blend of caring dad and hyperactive person. Well, his fights with Dev kept us entertaining throughout the show.
5. Last but not the least, we will miss cute Golu. He was the cutest child ever we have come across and of course, his bonding with his Big Chaa was adorable.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at