Today we will tell you five foods that you can add in your diet to stay healthy.
A recent study has thrown light on the health problems that our country is currently facing
Eating a heart-healthy diet can greatly decrease the risk and expenses. But to start with the change in diet can be challenging.
Here are five simple and effective ingredients recommended by the American Heart Association (AHA) that can will help you to stay healthy.
1. Apples: They contain healthy nutrients such as fiber, vitamins and minerals and only 80 calories in a small apple.
2. Nuts: They are high in omega-3, the same fat found in oily fish, agree that it is easier to chop them wherever you are.
3. Beans: They are high in minerals and fiber and contain no saturated fat. food grains can help improve your cholesterol level in the blood, which is the leading cause of heart disease.
4. Olive oil: Helps control LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise HDL (good). This can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
5. Oats: AHA recommends eating three or more servings of whole grains rich in fiber such as oatmeal every day.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at