Presenting 5 reasons why you should get married in your twenties!
With the times changing, not getting married until you reach thirty seems to be the new norm. Getting married in your twenties is a passe. But is it okay to get married in your early thirties? Well , we all have different opinions on it. So here are five reasons that why you should get married in your twenties.
The societal pressure of getting married fizzling out gradually is undoubtedly a boon, no one’s denying that. But, there are more than one reasons why you should marry early.
While waiting till you are well settled before you marry makes total sense, tying the knot earlier has its own benefits. Breaking the common myth that tying the knot early puts a full stop to your life.
Here are 5 reasons why you should marry early:
1. Firstly there is no perfect time Marriage is a big decision and you will still be as clueless when you are forty as you are right now. There will never come a time when you feel that you are ‘ready for it’. Waiting for it will only make you lose out on what you could have right now. If you have found the right person already, maybe, it is time to take the plunge.
2. When you marry early, there is no pressure to have kids anytime in the near future. The first few years of the marriage can be spent in bliss without any undue pressure about bearing children since there is a long way to go before your wife’s body clock starts ticking.
You can travel all you want and live life ‘young’ – just the way you want to. Marrying in your late twenties takes away that liberty.
3. Agree or not, your twenties are the most exciting years of your life. Once gone, it never comes back. You want your significant other to be a part of that glorious phase in your life too.
Getting married early opens up a whole new world for the couple where they discover a hundred new firsts every day, together. Your first overseas trip, your first day at that dream job, the day you buy your first car you want it to experience with the woman or the man you love.
4. Needless to say, honeymoons are much more fun when you are young. You can go out partying and get sloshed, you can set out on a day long trek, you do not have to constantly worry about ‘acting your age’ – it is like going out on a trip with your ‘girlfriend’ all over again.
It is edgy and exciting. You do not want to be one of those boring couples who have no capacity left for alcohol and no enthusiasm for anything else either!
5. Remember how your dad carried you around on his shoulders all the time when you were a kid and how he was your first best friend? Every man wants to give his kids the same childhood. You want to be the one who teaches your son how to play Cricket and his daughter, how to ride a bicycle.
You want to be their superhero. And, that cannot happen when you are a middle aged man with a paunch who is diagnosed with a new ailment every day. You want to be the ‘young dad’ your kids love to play with!