This is a season of weddings in telly town. As many as three TV couples have announced their weddings in the month of July and August. On the other hand the new couple joining the league is Dahleez actress Hunal Hali and Spiltsvilla fame Mayank Gandhi, as they have announced their wedding date.
Let’s have a look at the 5 most awaited telly weddings:
1. Hunar and Mayank: The couple had an arrange match as they were introduced by their respective families, they both fell in love at first sight. Hunar and Mayank are set to marry on August 28 in Delhi.
Hunar & Mayank
2. Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya: The most popular actress of television will tie the knot on July 8 with the Kavach lead Vivek Dahiya. The couple is madly in love, and there love story started when they were introduced to each other on the sets of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein by a common friend. Soon they got engaged on January 16.
Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya
3. Mansi Srivastava and Mohit Abrol: Another TV couple will be soon announcing their wedding date. Mansi, is currently seen in Sasural Simar Ka as Prerna, always wanted to get married to Mohit before entering the showbiz. But her parents guided her to make a career first. But no worries, they will definitely getting married this year.
Mansi Srivastava and Mohit Abrol
4. Sambhavana Seth and Avinash Dwivedi: While Divek, will have an arranged marriage from his side, Sambhavana could not convince her parents for their marriage. The couple will tie the knot against the wishes of their family on July 14.
Sambhavana Seth and Avinash Dwivedi
5. Suyyash Rai and Kishwer Merchant: The couple was supposed to get married after they ended their Bigg Boss 9 journey, but both started getting lucrative offers which pushed their wedding date further. But the couple has confirmed that they will get married this year.
Suyyash Rai and Kishwer Merchant