Here are five eating habits that can help you to fight Migrane
• Be careful with food and diet
• Avoid foods loaded with simple carbs and produced food
• Avoid stimulating drinks
• Consume cold food and beverages slowly
Only Migrane sufferers can understand the pain of migraine. Besides the extreme pounding headaches, victims suffer the nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light and sound that most often accompany this headaches. Here, are five eating habits that can help you to fight Migraine.
Those, who had migraine with aura showed a 68% increased risk of white matter brain lesions, compared with those who did not have migraines.
The natural solution to preventing migraine begins with your diet. Now, learning how to get relieve and prevent migraine via your diet.
• Be careful with food and diet:
Be careful when you take a diets-try to choose organic, fresh cut of meat and avoid phosphoproteins. 80 percent of all the protein in milk, is a major trigger of migraine and other type of migraine.
It is commonly listed as “sodium caseinate”, “calcium caseinate” or “milk protein” on many food labels.
• Avoid foods loaded with simple carbs and processed food:
Excessive amount of simple carbohydrates such as white sugar and pasta , can cause migraine. When you eat simple carbs, your blood sugar rises and your body then produces extra insulin to break down the sugar. This cause your blood sugar levels to drop dramatically.
• Avoid stimulating drinks:
It is very common that hydration can cause headache and greatly exacerbates the condition in those who frequently experience migraines. They also warn that you should avoid large amount of tea coffee and soda containing copious amount of sugar which can be triggers.
• Consume cold food and beverages slowly: It’s turn out that it is in medical condition. It’s called a “called stimulus headache”. It is characterized by the pain in the middle of the forehead or the behind the eye or the nose lasting for the less then the five minutes after rapidly consuming cold food or drink.
Research is ultimate; migraine suffers are more likely to have change in the brain then are people who did not have migraine. you can greatly reduce the number of migraines experienced and minimize change to the brain.
• Get enough sleep: It is so easy to skimp on sleep on develop an erratic sleep patterns. But if you suffer in migraine, you need to be vigilant about maintaining a health sleep schedule. Both lack of sleep and too much sleep can trigger migraine. So it is very important that you make your sleep pattern as regular as possible.