5 Brain-waving Quotes from the Spiritual Healer – Osho
5 Brain-waving Quotes from the Spiritual Healer – Osho:- Osho, he might have died years back but what has not changed is his movement. The movement towards courage, truthfulness, meditation, philosophy, believing, and love thyself is still alive and breathes within several people.
Knowing the spiritual healer; Osho
Osho is also knows as Mystic Spiritual Guru, Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh. His international movement namely, Rajneesh Movement continues even today. Osho from 1931 to 1990 spread his guidance and vivid beliefs to live life.
In addition, Osho continues to pen down (published) by almost 200 publishers worldwide and in nearly 60 languages. His commune, now known as a meditation resort, is an attraction for tourist visiting in India. The resort offers wide range of meditations.
Penning down 5 courageous and brainwave quotes of all time from Osho –
- For your being you definition. When your vision of clarity about yourself gets blur remember,
“Your whole idea about yourself is borrowed–
borrowed from those who have no idea of who they are themselves.”–Osho
- Days/Time when believing the reality weakens us, we must hold on to the believing of,
“Truth is not something outside to be discovered, it is something inside to be realized.”–Osho
- The hope that never ends and the eyes that never stops dreaming, Grip the darkness close for we must remember that,
“A certain darkness is needed to see the stars.”–Osho
- Breaking-back days, where life seems miserable to live. Before thinking to quit think about a question that,
“The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death.” – Osho
- Finding mantras and motivation for life, is our favourite stage indeed. So how can I forget this believing,
“A little foolishness, enough 2 enjoy life, & a little wisdom to avoid the errors, that will do”–Osho