Here are the 5 best ice cream brands in the World
• Blue Bell Creameries
• Cold Stone Creamery
• Dippin’ Dots
Ice Cream – the word itself sounds delicious. Almost everyone, all across the ages love to eat ice cream, though we are not generalizing it. Ice Creams are known to be the most loved desert that has ever been manufactured by human beings. Different brands present unique flavors that leave you enthralled.
There are various number of ice cream brands that have prospered their business to height. These brands are the best-loved brands all across the world.
Are you waiting to know their names? Here are the top 5 best ice cream brands in the world.
1. Blue Bell Creameries: A blue bell creameries was founded in the year 1907. It is known to be the best ice cream producer across the world. The company in its earlier days manufactured both, ice cream and butter. Blue bell creameries is headquartered in Brenham, Texas and produces the most tasty range of ice creams which are on the high demand by the people.
2. Cold Stone Creamery: Cold Stone Creamery is a well-known ice cream brand of the United States of America. The company is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and it is considered to be the second best ice cream brand of the world. Apart from this, the company also produces several other deserts like smoothies, cookie sandwiches, ice cream cakes, shakes, coffee drinks and many more.
3. Baskin-Robbins: Baskin-Robbins is a well-known brand which needs no introduction. Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream shops that serves its tasty and delicious flavours all across the world. The company was founded in the year 1945. The founders of Baskin-Robbins are Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins. The brand is very famous and popular for its slogan of ’31 flavors’. The logic behind this slogan is that a person can taste the different flavour every day of the month. World wide, the company has over 7,300 shops and ice cream shops located in 50 different states.
4. Dippin’ Dots: Dippin’ Dots is the newest company of the ice cream world that produces the best ice cream throughout the world. The company was founded in 1988 and it is headquartered in Paducah, Kentucky, United States. This brand, which produces the ice cream snack, was invented by Curt Jones in 1987. This brand has the marketing slogan that is ‘Ice Cream of the Future’ and till now the company has produced some of the most tasty and mouth-watering ice creams of the world.
5. Nestle: Nestle is a global name in today’s time and it is ranked at 72 on the list of Fortune Global 500. The company was founded in 1866. Currently, the company is serving its product in 194 countries. The company is producing several dairy products, breakfast cereals, frozen food, medicine, ice cream, snacks and many more. Nestle is one of the oldest brands of Switzerland. One of the astonishing things of the company is that it does not carry ingredient apart from dairy products used in the manufacturing of the Nestle ice cream yet.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at