Get ready for “Mummy ke haath ke mooli ke paranthe”: Here five reasons for not saying No to them
Winter is the best season when it comes to having a variety of food. You can eat whatever you want to eat without any digestion problem. Isn’t it? But what if you eat food that is tastier also and good for your health too? Isn’t a good combination? Will starts, and our hearts crave mooli ke paranthe, salads, pickles and what not? Not only is this root veggie in season in winters–so you can get the best quality–but it has also been a part of how we live and eat during this season. So, while we are sure you have been eating and loving mooli filled dishes but you probably are aware of its health benefits.
Here are five amazing health benefits of Radish that will not let you say No to it:
- Helps in digestion: Radish is full of dietary fiber, which helps with digestion issues. If you will have enough mooli salad every day, your bowel movement will be smooth. Your constipation problem will get a sudden solution. Fill your tummy with yummy mooli.
- Fights cough and cold: While there is no cure for the common cold, and the cough that comes with it during winters, radishes can actually help you to fight these ailments. This root veggie has anti-congestive properties, which help clear the mucus from your throat and respiratory tract. So, instead of reaching to a doctor eat this veggie well.
- Boosts immunity: Full of vitamin A, C, E, B6, potassium, and other minerals, radishes can give your whole body an immunity boost. Mooli is also high on antioxidants and anthocyanins, which means that it is quite good for your heart as well. If your immune system is weak try to include radish more in your diet.
- Regulates blood pressure: Rich in potassium, radishes can help keep blood pressure under control by maintaining the sodium-potassium balance in the body. This anti-hypertensive property is the reason why everybody should have enough mooli in winters.
- Helps the skin: Apart from all the vitamins in radishes, they also have phosphorous and zinc. These, when combined, can help get rid of dryness, acne, and rashes. Apart from this, radishes also have a high water content, and keep the body naturally hydrated. For glowing skin have enough mooli.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org