According to reports around 40 school girls got ill after they had their dinner in the hostel mess and were immediately admitted to a hospital.
The girls are students of Sevasadan, who are aged between 10 and 16. School and hospital officials said that, “Girls complained of stomach ache and nausea after having their meal on Saturday night and were taken to hospital yesterday for treatment.”
They further added, “Out of those treated 17 girls were discharged and remaining students were stable and out of danger.” Scholl authorities said they suspected girls with food poisoning. Police have collected samples of that that was served to the girls for investigation.