37th International Trade Fair starts off today: How to book tickets?
With the theme of “Start-up Stand up”, the 37th International Trade Fair is all set to begin from today at Pragati Maidan. This year the trade fair will be inaugurated by President Ram Nath Kovind. Notably, this year around 3,000 domestic and foreign countries will participate in the trade fair.
Here are few important things you need to know about the event:
- Organized by the India Trade Promotion Organisation, the event will held from 14th November to 27th November at Pragati Maidan.
- The partner country this year is Vietnam, and the focus country is Kyrgyzstan.
- For the first time no tickets will be sold at the gates of Pragati Maidan
- The number of visitors have been capped 60, 000 per day due to the restricted space available to organize the event. However, ITPO officers have assured that fair would be organized in the eight halls of Pragati Maidan
How to avail tickets?
For general public tickets would be available from November18, Saturday, between 9:30 am to 7:30pm. The general tickets would cost Rs.60 and Rs. 40 for adults and children respectively. The prices of the tickets will increase to Rs.120 and Rs.60 on the weekends.
- According to DMRC, the tickets would be available on 42 metro stations.
- Business visitor registration would be set up at Pragati Maidan gate no1 during the business days ( 14-17 November) and the tickets will cost you Rs.500
- The tickets for both business and general category can be purchased from the customer care centers of Metro station from 8:30 am to 5 pm on all days.
- You can also book your tickets online for trade fair to avoid the rush.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org