World Tourism Day 27 September
27 September marks World Tourism Day Since 1980 the biggest organization in the entire world, United Nations World Tourism Organization celebrates World Tourism Day on September 27. The statues of the UNWTO were adopted in 1970. The adoption of these statues is considered a milestone in global tourism. Well, the purpose of this day is to raise awareness among people about the role of tourism within the international community. So, we would like to wish each one of you a very happy tourism day.
People love to travel as everybody likes to get out of the monotonous routine. And interestingly, half of the population in this world loves to travel, hope you are the one. Traveling throughout the world gives us beautiful views of landscape and topography and also enriches our experience about culture and history.
Here are some most visited destinations
Well, South Korean theme parks Everland and Lotte World were among the most visited attractions beating the Eiffel Tower with nearly seven million the Great Pyramids with nearly four million and Stone henge with one million.
On the world tourist day we have come up with most popular destination in the world:-
1. Bankok, Thailand- This is perfect place for modern tours. From luxurious malls to beautiful market, city offers variety of things to visitors.
2. London, United Kingdom- London is one of the favorite destinations of tourist. Regarded as the cultural capital of the world it has four world heritage sites.
3. Paris, France- This beautiful country was founded in the third century BC by a people called the Paris, who gave the name Paris. Eiffel Tower in the country attracts lot of tourists as much as they can.
4. Dubai, United Arab Emirates- Tourism is an important part of Dubai government’s strategy to maintain the flow of foreign cash into the emirate. Tourists mostly go for shopping in the city.
5. New York, USA～ From statue of liberty to central to Grand Canyon the city provides diversity like no other metropolitan cities in the world.
These are some famous tourist destination around the world. People often go for these places, whenever they plan their holidays.
Famous tourist spots in India:~
Delhi is the capital of India and there are lot of places to explore. From Red Fort to Qutab Minar all are the monuments that have still stored India’s heritage within them. India is a spiritual country and therefore there are lot of temples to explore. Some of them are Lotus temple, Akshardham etc. India gate is a special tourist spot in Delhi.
Mumbai is also known as city of dreams. It is the financial capital. Tourists mainly visit Gate of India or different beaches. City is famous for its beaches and specially Marine Drive.
Jaipur is often visited by tourist and foreigners as they love this pink city. Here are various monuments and rivers that one can explore.
Agra is famous for Taj Mahal beautiful monument built by Muslim emperor Shah Jhaa for his beautiful wife Mumtaaz. Everyday lot of tourists comes here to explore its beauty.
Ajmer is well known for its dargah Ajmer Sharif. Devotees believe that Allah fulfills each and every one’s wishes here. Many tourists can be spotted here.