Best Dialogues from the film Devdas that are still fresh!
Gorgeous actress Madhuri Dixit Nene and Shah Rukh Khan took a trip down the memory lane to celebrate the 16th anniversary of their classic film Devdas. The actors, who starred in the 2002 stellar film directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, took to social media to mark the occasion. The film had Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Madhuri Dixit in pivotal roles. Also, the film also marked the singing debut of Shreya Ghosal. SRK is king of romance and he never fails to restore to our faith in love. Devdas was one of the beautiful films of his career.
So here, we bring to you best dialogues from the movie Devdas:
- “Har dukh aanle wale such ki chitti hoti hai…. Aur har nuksaan hone wale fyaade ka ishaara.”
- “Babuji ne Kaha gaaon chord do, sabne kaha Paro ko chhord do, Paro ne Kahan Sharab Chhord do, Ab tum keh rahi ho Haveli chhord do, Ek din ayega jab who kahenge Duniya Chhord do.”
- “Kaun Kambakht bardaasth karne ko peeta hai… Hum toh peete hai ki yahan par baith sakein, tumhe dekh saakein, tumhe bardaasth kar sakein.”
- “Aurat maa hoti hai, behen hoti hai, dost hoti hai, aur jab who kisi ki kuch nhi hoti toh woh tawaif hoti hai.”
- “Pyaar Ka Karobaar toh bahut baar kiya hai, magar pyaar bus ek baar kiya.”
- “D se Dil hota hai D se dard bhi hota hai, in dono ka rishta bahut gehra hota hai bondhu.”
- “Yun nazaar ki baat ki aur dil chura gaye, hum toh samjhe bud , aap toh dhadkan churra le gaye.”
- “ Kitni asaani ginvah diya ki tumhe har pal meri yaad aati thi, magar yeh kabhi nhi socha ki un palon me bit-ta toh mai hi tha, diya tum jalati thi, lekin usme jalta toh mai hi tha.”
Madhuri Dixit Nene has posted a beautiful picture on her Instagram account to mark the occasion. On which SRK replied and praised her for her iconic dance “Maar Dala”.