10 Interesting facts that you should know about Shasha aka Shahid Kapoor
Actor Shahid Kapoor is currently in one of the happiest phase of his life. Everyone knows to land up as a star in Bollywood is like a drive in a roller coaster ride. However, Shahid Kapoor had to work really hard to come this far in Bollywood. His journey in Bollywood was not that easy. Do you know he was rejected from 100 auditions? But the chocolate boy has now proved his worth in Bollywood
So, here are some interesting and unknown facts you should know about Shahid Kapoor
• Shahid was a background dancer in the film Dil to pagalhai and taal.
• Shahid accompanied his friend to an audition for Pepsi advisement eventually, he become a part of it which feature SRK, Kajol and Rani Mukhrejee.
• Shahidkapoor is step-nephew to Naseeruddin shah.
• Shahid gave up eating meat after reading the book “Life is Fair” by Brain Hines.
• Shahid Kapoor’s first love wasn’t Kareena, he first dated Hrishita Bhatt his co-star in Aryans Music Album.
• During his struggles, Shahid Kapoor said, “when I bought my first car, I also wanted to buy a Pioneer music system for it but at that time I couldn’t afford it. Now they want me to endorse it.”
• Shahid uses his step father’s (Rajesh Khattar) surname in his passport. His passport reads ShahidKhattar.
•He has been linked with many actresses in his career, starting from his first co-star Hrishita Bhatt, Amrita Rao, Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu, Vidya Balan, Anushka Sharma, Sonakshi Sinha and Kareena Kapoor.
• He known as a chocolate boy of Bollywood.
• Once a school teacher from Kolkata ran away from her home to meet Shahid in Mumbai. When Shahid Kapoor heard her story of running away, he requested her to go back.