Have you ever been to Jaipur? Here are few things you need to know about the city
Jaipur the pink city of India is known for its festivals, shopping, food, heritage etc. Jaipur offers a perfect blend of old world charm and new world vibrancy. No matter how many times you have been to Jaipur, the compelling city always calls back. Jaipur attracts a lot of tourists every year, but there few things that no one but only a person born in Jaipur will understand.
HERE ARE THINGS YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET IF YOU ARE FROM JAIPUR:
1. For Jaipurite Picnic means Nahargarh: Nahargarh is the famous picnic spot of Jaipur. Nahargarh means ‘abode of tigers’. It was named after Nahar Singh Bhomia. So every time when we plan a picnic, we go to Nahagarh.
2. If you and your family have not visited once to Chokhi Dhani, then you are not a true Jaipurite. Chokhi Dhani is based on Rajasthani village themed with a unique experience of Rajasthani culture.
3. Raj Mandir is the only place where you can watch hundreds of movies with your family by enjoying pyaaz ki kachori in the interval. It is the best place to enjoy with friends and family.
4. Buying jewelry from Johri Bazaar is a must: We always buy our trendy jewelry from Johri Bazaar.
5. If you are a true Jaipurite, then you would have definitely put your World Trade Park picture as your Facebook DP at least once.
6. Let’s hang out today, let’s go to Gaurav Towers (GT) till now no hanging out spot can beat Gaurav Towers. Here you can park your vehicle outside despite having an official parking area inside.
7. You can find another Taj Mahal in pink colour at Jaipur known as Hawa Mahal.
8. Nothing can be better than Saras Sankul as a night spot for couples and youngsters.
9. How can I miss out Bapu Bazaar famous for drawing the highest numbers of shoppers and traditional Rajasthani clothes?
10. Dal Baati Churma satisfies our soul, and just like Rajma Chawal in Delhi Dal Baati Chruma is a must for every happy occasion in Jaipur.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org