When you should quit job?
Workplace has become the integral part of our lives. Well, of course that’s good to get stick to your job but sometimes it is needed to switch your job too. So here are ten reasons to quit job.
More workplaces you experience, the more you will realize that you have skills and talents not everyone has.
You will cultivate a stronger and stronger sense of your own abilities, preferences and goals as you move from job to job.
You will realise your strengths and weakness as well. Very few bosses will let you know that you are best worker so, it’s important to switch your jobs in order to know your worth.
Remember this you are not trapped in any job, no matter how trapped you may feel. .
Always remember you are the best enough. Some bosses are so bold as to tell their employees “You are lucky to have a job.” This kind of appreciation will definitely motivate you to give 100 percent in your work.
Here, are 10 reasons why you should quit your job:
1. First you are not learning anything.
2. You are always working, because there is so much work to do and not enough time to do it. You always busy with you work.
3. After a long time, you have no role models, guides or mentors at your job. So guess who you will admire?
4. You will be bored with your job.
5. You will feel you are underpaid and you deserve more now.
6. When you accomplish something important, no one notices. No one will be there to motivate you.
7. You can not push your good ideas up the ladder and you are sick of trying.
8. There will be no growth after sometime.
9. There is tension among your co-workers or between you and your boss.
10. You hate to go to work, and you hate thinking about your job. Isn’t it?
If your employer does not value your personal life, they do not deserve you there. Don’t be overconfident because it might ruin your professional life. But believe in yourself which is important.
So, always remember if you feel that you want to quit job then, quit it! Don’t even give it a thought.