These 10 foods can boost your memory
In this competitive world, our brain does a lot of hard work. Working for long hours can badly affect your brain health. Here are 10 everyday foods that you should consume for a healthy and sharp mind.
1. Avocado for memory: Avocados have a rich amount of monosaturated fats. These fasts keep the blood sugar level of our body at healthy levels and enhance our mental ability.
2. Beet Root to beat memory retention problems: Beetroot is a natural cleanser of the body. They keep inflammation at bay and most importantly they charge the brain with a good blood circulation making it strong.
3. Broccoli: Broccoli is a storehouse for vitamin K and choline which keeps the memory sharp and thinking capability quick
4. Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate contains flavanols which help in lowering blood pressure and keeps you calm under stress and this also increases your concentration power.
5. Egg Yolk: Yes, you read it right. It is one of the major components that help in the development of the brain of a growing child and even fetal brain development of an unborn.
6. Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, an antioxidant which protects the cells of the brain and nullifies the chances of developing Alzheimer’s during old age.
7. Pumpkin seeds keep mood swings at bay: Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc in comparison to other seeds and they help in fighting stress.
8. Nuts provide immunity to the brain: Nuts are a great source of Vitamin E and they help in fighting the memory loss.
9. BlueBerries give good concentration power: Blueberries help in boosting concentration power. Including them in your diet will keep you more focused.
10. How can you forget Spinach? Do you remember Popeye gulping spinach? Having green leafy veggies like spinach, lettuce, radish leaves on a daily protects your brain from damage or stress.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org